By: Brad Collins, Founding Partner Collins Price
Like the rest of us, you probably see advertisements all over the place for firms that handle disability claims. So, what makes our firm unique and why should you consider hiring us to represent you for your claim?
- You pay nothing unless we win your claim. There are no upfront costs and no hidden expenses. You will receive this guarantee in writing.
- Since our founding over 12 years ago, we have been headquartered in the Piedmont Triad. This means we regularly practice in front of local Judges in the Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh and Fayetteville Offices of Disability Adjudication and Review. If you hire an out-of-state firm or a large multi-specialty firm, they may not have had the experience in front of local judges that we do or the knowledge to connect with local health systems and providers to procure valuable medical evidence.
- All we do is disability. We are dedicated exclusively to representing people seeking Social Security Disability Benefits. Although many local and national firms offer disability representation, we are specialists in this field and have built a successful firm thanks to successful results and happy clients.
- If you hire us, you will benefit from the personal attention we offer all our clients. You will speak to one attorney and one case manager assigned to your claim. If you hire a national firm, chances are you may not speak with your representative until the day of your hearing. We take the time to get to know you and your situation. Giving your claim the individual attention it deserves means we are thoroughly prepared for each and every hearing we attend.
- At Collins Price, a licensed North Carolina Attorney will handle your claim. You may have heard about “Non-Lawyer Advocates” at other local firms or the national firms on TV. A non-lawyer advocate did not receive the years of training, nor are they held to the stringent ethical standards imposed on licensed attorneys. A non-lawyer advocate will not be able to pursue your claim in Federal District Court. Before you hire Binder & Binder, The Disability Group, Myler Disability, or any firm off the television, ask whether you will be represented by a licensed attorney.
And last, but certainly not least, we win a majority of the Social Security Disability claims we represent. Every claim is different, and no one can guarantee results, but statistics and our experience have shown that people who hire a competent attorney have a much better chance of winning Social Security Disability Benefits. We are well versed in the ever-changing procedural, medical, vocational and legal aspects of Social Security Claims and use all of our experience and knowledge to get the best result possible in your case.
Call us today at (336) 793-9680. We’d love to be of help.